SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    MPX-P Flash Suppressor - How to Remove
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MPX-P Flash Suppressor - How to Remove Login/Join 
Picture of GrandPotter
posted
Help!!!!

Can someone tell me how to remove the Flash Suppressor on my MPX Pistol without using a vice?

ALL women should Conceal Carry.

Posts: 4599 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I put the muzzle over the gas stove flame for 30 seconded then twisted the wrench with the gun between my legs. Its a left-hand thread, too. So twist the correct way.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
I put the muzzle over the gas stove flame for 30 seconded then twisted the wrench with the gun between my legs. Its a left-hand thread, too. So twist the correct way.

WOW! This worked perfectly. I don't have a gas stove so I got a propane Benzomatic Quickfire Torch and turned it all the way up for exactly 30 seconds and Voila! The flash suppressor came right off with basically no effort with an open end wrench. Thank you !!!!!!

ALL women should Conceal Carry.

Posts: 4599 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
On my K gun, it wasn’t even Rocksetted on. I just shoved a flat head screwdriver in the birdcage and twisted and it came off with minimal effort. Twisting the right way sure helps tho. Big Grin

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post