Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92X Login/Join 
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted
This is pretty much the perfect Beretta.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Brand new factory model? All steel?

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

"Vertec steel frame and the Brigadier slide"

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I can do without the match take down lever. As if there was ever a race to disassemble my gun Wink aside from that, I likes !

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
I can do without the match take down lever. As if there was ever a race to disassemble my gun Wink aside from that, I likes !

So you don't do Tactical field strips?

I do dig it.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Want!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As much as I love Beretta 92s, this one won't be on my "want" list. I think I'd rather have a LTT Elite.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The biggest gripe for me with a Beretta 92 is the slide safety/decocker. I wish they would make it with a safety/decocker on the frame. I like the look of the 92X but cannot imagine the price.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those forward serrations are going to displace the Safety/Warning billboards.

Posts: 247 | Location: Pinellas County, Florida | Registered: August 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Beretta why must you tempt me so!!!! Just when I thought I was done

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Oh shiit, son. I love it

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

"Vertec steel frame and the Brigadier slide"

A wicked cool video and pistol. I see that beaver tail being too low restricting a higher hold, closer to bore axis. It looks like that to me in the pic above. I like that it is all steel.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its time for an optics model.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Not sure about the beaver tail, the downward angle looks like it could be hard on big hands

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
Its time for an optics model.

In his 3rd to last magazine in the video he has a red dot optic.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see it but since the features doesn't mention a mounting system I'm guessing that one is in the dovetail (the video is too fast to decide anything) and that of course sucks.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
I see it but since the features doesn't mention a mounting system I'm guessing that one is in the dovetail (the video is too fast to decide anything) and that of course sucks.

No it's an optics bridge that looks like it attaches to the pic rail on the bottom.

I don't think the Beretta 92 slide is very conducive to an optic cut due to the extractor location and general contour.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rhinowso. Technical question? how did you get that frame? In any case my point stands, that's another sucky method to mount an optic these days...

posted Hide Post
Price yet?

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wandering, but
not lost...I think
Picture of brywards
posted Hide Post
RHINO beat me to it on the rail-mount. But something else I noticed was the barrel is marked 9x21. I wonder if Beretta plans to bring this to America, and how long that will take.

What struck me immediately after watching the vid the first time was that this is Beretta’s answer to the CZ Shadow2. From the fiber optic front sight and blacked-out rear, skeletonized hammer, adjustable overtravel,oversized mag release button, all-steel frame...the “options list” nearly mirrors that of the Shadow2. Then there’s that tactical takedown lever (which appears to make a great support thumb rest).

Posts: 2715 | Location: West Texas | Registered: January 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post