SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Who makes a good heel release magazine for a p220 9mm single stack?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who makes a good heel release magazine for a p220 9mm single stack? Login/Join 
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
The latest order of mags arrived yesterday. They're not cheap, but, it's nice to have a source for new OEM 9mm mags:

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a P220 like that one at the Augsburg Rod and Gun Club in 1987 for $325 brand new in the box. I wish I still had that one.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcs1564:
The latest order of mags arrived yesterday. It's nice to have a source for new OEM 9mm mags:

Cool. Checked it out and these are the way to go.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Nice Dash one mags.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm confused on the source of the new 9mm heel release mags? I looked on GB and don't see any new ones which is were I thought WGP listed them. And of course MMB website lists no mags. So I'd like some more of these. where and how. Thx.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
I'm confused on the source of the new 9mm heel release mags? I looked on GB and don't see any new ones which is were I thought WGP listed them. And of course MMB website lists no mags. So I'd like some more of these. where and how. Thx.

WGP lists NOS heel release mags on GB. Three listings can currently be found there.

B&H Waffenhandle sells three variations of new production thumb release mags. MMBI handles the importation, as well as, payment processing.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
are these interchangeable with 45 euro release guns?

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The feed lips should be different and there won't be a spacer in the .45 mags. Otherwise, .45 and 9mm mags seem to fit and lock into the same magwells.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post