SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Got my Grail gun
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got my Grail gun Login/Join 
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted
An SST Sig P230. Perfect condition, looks new. Kudos to Galil4x4 for prompt shipping.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
Pics!!!

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 243 | Location: OH | Registered: January 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Congrats, I bought a KF P230 Stainless NIB when I turned 21. No longer have it but it sure was purdy!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Manchu
posted Hide Post
Big congrats! Wink

Keep Up The Fire!!

Posts: 150 | Location: Germany | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Enjoy..

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pointman73
posted Hide Post
This thread is meaningless without pics. Razz

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Posts: 104 | Location: From Philly, now in middle GA | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Just in case nobody else has said this......We need pic's.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post