SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M&P 2.0 3.6 at 143 yards...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&P 2.0 3.6 at 143 yards... Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piedrarc:
David,

I’m carrying appendix. For Los Angeles it was cold. So I was getting through 2 layers. My excuse for being slow..... Wink

SuperVel seems to be reborn, but I’ve been really happy with the ammo.
Thank you. Last thing I wanted to question about. Are you shooting the square sight blade or the dots? I cant see this as possible with dots on such a distant target.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Very impressive shooting and consistency! I am really enjoying my new M2.0 3.6 but have not shot it at anywhere near that distance. The M2.0 3.6 is a fantastic pistol in all respects.

Even when you factor in cost, it really is remarkable that we have so many alternatives in brands and design that can perform so well all across the price spectrum of pistols and firearms in general in this day and age.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by piedrarc:
David,

I’m carrying appendix. For Los Angeles it was cold. So I was getting through 2 layers. My excuse for being slow..... Wink

SuperVel seems to be reborn, but I’ve been really happy with the ammo.
Thank you. Last thing I wanted to question about. Are you shooting the square sight blade or the dots? I cant see this as possible with dots on such a distant target.

Top of the blade, actually at this distance you can’t see the target once you hold on it. I have to slowly drive the gun upward till I cover the head box with the front sight. The margin of error is probably not as forgiving so my focus is on prepping the trigger and having as much finger into the trigger as possible. With that I get a lot more feedback on the striker and sear and I vise it till the sear drops the striker. Hopefully that makes sense.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
It dies and thanks again. Its finite trigger control.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post