SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Legacy Sports International to distribute Sig Sauer Germany into the U.S.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legacy Sports International to distribute Sig Sauer Germany into the U.S. Login/Join 
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
I wonder if this could open up the possibility of some limited runs being made or group buys. An all stainless P220 in 9mm has always been at the top of my list...

{ears perk up, thinks...I need more 9mmUS magazines, and I wonder if Bruce Gray could convert a 9mm ST to .38 Super?}

Hiya! Yes, I certainly will do this conversion. Thank you for the shout-out!

As for our friends at Legacy Sports International, I’m stoked for them, and for American fans of classic German SIG pistols. Stay tuned. I believe this will be a very good arrangement.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping to see some lower priced german models than we can find now!

Posts: 25 | Registered: January 15, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm - maybe a few P232's coming in this year? I think they're still being made ... let alone a (possibly) reasonable source for 230/232 mags.

Posts: 419 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Limited joy, gentlemen, at least per the CS guy who picked up the phone at Legacy. All they plan to import are the 210 Legend and the P226 X5 along with magazines for them. Maybe we can talk them into more over time?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Itching for a P210. Maybe some day they will expand to the X-Six...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeoJelly:
Hmmm - maybe a few P232's coming in this year? I think they're still being made ... let alone a (possibly) reasonable source for 230/232 mags.

Unfortunately no. The P232 is but a footnote. If only 007 would have carried the P230 . . .

Here's a link to SIG Germany

https://sigsauer.de/

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeoJelly:

Oh yes! Praying for that!

Tango Alpha Leather Goods

Posts: 97 | Location: Wilson, NC | Registered: April 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post