SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 first range trip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 first range trip Login/Join 
Picture of Bob RI
posted
Picked up my P365 yesterday. Box is dated 3/31/18

Cleaned/lubed and inspected - everything looked good. Shot 325 rounds this morning. Zero malfunctions of any kind. Ammo used was Ranger 147, Hornady Critical Duty 135+P, Speer Lawman 124 & 147, Magtech 124. I used 10 rounder, 10rounder with extended baseplate and 12 rounders. I prefer the standard 10 rounders and the 12 rounders. I shot the 365 pretty much non stop other than to reload and compare a few mags with the PPS.

The PPS is larger and shoots like a larger gun but man I am liking the 365. First time out and my groups were similar to the PPS.

The P365 ran great, slide locked back every time, front sight is tight and trigger was great. mags all performed well. As mentioned by others, take care dropping mags as you hand can be in the way due to the small size of the gun. Provided I have another couple range trips like today, I’ll be carrying this one for sure. Two thumbs up so far.

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. So far my only issue has been trying to handle the weapon with the flush fit mag. I can’t fire it rapidly without it jumping. 10 w/ pinky and 12’s no issues at all.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Nice report and good to hear. Still looking for mine. Will not buy at auction prices on Gunbroker.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post