SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So this happened last night...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So this happened last night... Login/Join 
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted

It's an AC date code (2002) USP 45 V1. My very close friend and former beat partner bought it new and carried it until he switched to the M&P 40 in 2008. I first shot it in 2006 or so and decided I wanted one like it. He just got assigned to a detective spot and wanted a mid-2000's Glock 19 I had sitting in the back of the safe so we swapped last night. I bought the new no longer made Safariland 6270 from ebay a few weeks back. I have a set of Trijicon HD's on the way.

Damn this thing has a nice DA/SA trigger! I want to switch it to the Hybrid Match LEM, but it almost seems like a shame. The decocker/safety switch is annoying though.

I'm going to call H&K on Monday arrange shipping it back to them for a freshening up.

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4198 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats.

Greyguns offers some work on those too, I believe.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
..also Robert Burke aka “The Sig Armorer”. He can make it *sing*. Big Grin

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Over the last 6-8 months I've had a strange draw toward the USP line.

It's getting harder and harder to resist.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get a matching USP 9mm and USP 40s&w

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
you have a boat?

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, congrats! I love USP's!!

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have one also and except the trigger reach being a little long for my hands, it is still a great shooter for me. Mine sits in the safe most of the time, but I have yet to let it go as it is such a well made pistol and really reliable.

Posts: 177 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
you have a boat?

Big Grin

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
..also Robert Burke aka “The Sig Armorer”. He can make it *sing*. Big Grin

What an understatement!

Big Grin

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Congrats...fantastic sidearm. I carried one for 12 years before my agency switched to Glock 21s. Soft-shooting, accurate as hell and never a hiccup.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the purchase

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9186 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Its always been one of my favorite guns. 12 Rounds of .45 ACP is nothing to sneeze at.

Posts: 20 | Registered: August 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post