SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 320RX 'NIB' best price check?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 320RX 'NIB' best price check? Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted
got a potential buy on factory NIB 320RX @ $800 negotiated with 'original purchaser' who had sudden need for funds for other priorities.

Is this a decent deal or not?

Cabelas a month ago would sell me one for "$750" but they were out of stock, no ETA for replacements.

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
I got mine at Cabelas for $700 when they had a SIG sale a few months ago. My local gun store had them for $750 which also seemed to be the going rate on the interwebs.

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
They seem to be a vacuum of them on the market. If I really wanted one I'd pay the $50 premium to get it then.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Personally I'd wait for a better deal unless you absolutely have to have one right now, or if you're trying to do a friend a solid. That $750 probably would have been +tax, so there's that to consider.

Cabelas gift cards can be had regularly for $80 for a $100 card so you can get a killer deal if you have patience.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
I purchased mine from Cabela's (two tone full size) last August and paid $720 plus tax for a total of $774.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
$749

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got mine about 6 weeks ago from Cabelas for $750. I think list is $800. I did not see any others available online for anything less than the exorbitant prices being asked for on Gunbroker.

Posts: 15 | Registered: March 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post