SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    TEST - Photo Upload...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TEST - Photo Upload... Login/Join 
Picture of Slugo
posted
OK, let's see if this works!

Posts: 59 | Registered: June 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Yep, it works.

Great looking Luger......................J/K, yes it is working.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Yeah Mike, it works. Who let you out of the romper room tonight? hehehehehe We all morons on this bus! HA!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Ah I hear your G19 Gen5 was replaced by the P229 Nitron too. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
At least you didn't post a picture of a birthday cake as your test picture. Wink

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
At least you didn't post a picture of a birthday cake as your test picture. Wink

Mike hasn't been around here long enough to get the joke. I looked for the "classic" image but couldn't find it. Best I could do is this:

USN (RET), COTEP #192