SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    That one word that always gets attention EMS radios
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

That one word that always gets attention EMS radios Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Naked

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
So given this is in the pistol section, I have to ask, where was he concealing the gun? Big Grin

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
But, let's clarify. It is never anyone that you would want to see in this condition. Smile

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
So given this is in the pistol section, I have to ask, where was he concealing the gun? Big Grin

Probably meant to put in CCW methods and issues .

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
But, let's clarify. It is never anyone that you would want to see in this condition. Smile

NEVER EVER!

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:

Don't be so hasty. I've taken 2 EXTREMELY HOT beauties (one stripper and one ex-911 operator) to the hospital that were "attempted suicides".

Both wanted to put on a show and being the caring, empathetic person I am, I didn't want to upset them further by saying "stop that!"
Yes, they were batshit crazy and wanted attention. I thought it only fair that if they wanted to flaunt it, the least we could do is watch in order to help build up their self-esteem. Big Grin Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
You sir, are the lucky one. The usual call is something along the lines of "Drunk white female, 5'2", approximately 360 pounds, naked and fighting with a utility pole on Main Street".

That has been my experience more often than not.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spitting all over the place and smelly too. Slick as eel snot when you go to scoop them up.

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In decades never been to one that was a plus. just sayin'

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
You sir, are the lucky one. The usual call is something along the lines of "Drunk white female, 5'2", approximately 360 pounds, naked and fighting with a utility pole on Main Street".

Like working full codes, you have to try and remember the saves and try to hit the delete button on the 100s of non-saves.

I want to forget the 'God only knows how many' number of disgusting, smelly, covered in sores and feces slobs.
If one pops into my head, I drown it with whiskey STAT! Wink

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sounds like I need a couple of extra days in Paducah, to party.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
My fault, wrong section. But even the news media picked it up on their traffic report,

"Closure: Naked pedestrian hit on freeway."

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
One exception, when I was a paramedic we got a seizure call at a strip club. Took awhile to find the patient with all the distractions.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

You want to drive slow to it because you know exactly what it is and what it looks like....but you step it up because you know exactly what it is and what it looks like!

Posts: 492 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: June 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Boy...do I have some stories.

Ever wrestled with a blood-covered naked man in a housing project in the pale moonlight?

Builds character...and the precipitating attempted larceny of an ambulance and following tasing, combined with the blood exposure, leads to significant paperwork Big Grin

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Naked: runnin' 'round with no clothes on.

Neeked: runnin' 'round with no clothes on and up to sumptin'

Posts: 118 | Location: Hampton, VA / Salvo, NC | Registered: June 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
One exception, when I was a paramedic we got a seizure call at a strip club. Took awhile to find the patient with all the distractions.

Funny

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrtuna
posted Hide Post
The funniest one I have seen was a naked man in his 40s covered in Crisco carrying his cutoff shorts that had a gun in it. His statement was that he was looking to party. I don't know why people with mental problems or under the influence feel like they need to get naked. I do mental health crisis intervention with other agencies lol.

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P6shooter
posted Hide Post
I could tell you some great EMS stories.. And there have been more than a couple extremely attractive women that have been patients with little or nothing on.... Unfortunately not enough to make up for the shitty calls..

Posts: 820 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
often, they smell like canned tuna

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post