SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wolfpacker Wins! Father's Day Beretta 92fs 10 round magazine kharma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wolfpacker Wins! Father's Day Beretta 92fs 10 round magazine kharma Login/Join 
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted
I have two factory 10 round Beretta 92fs mags. They were purchased new along with the pistol sometime before the AWB sunset.

Only requirements are that you be a father and post the name of your favorite movie featuring the 92.

Winner will be picked this Sunday, father's day.

Good Luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mad Max,

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous kharma! I own 2 Berettas and this would be great.

My favorite movie featuring the Beretta is "The Hurt Locker" with Jeremy Renner. Runner up is "Lone Survivor," even though I think they actually deployed on the real op with P226s!

Posts: 1092 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
I too have two that these would run. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I only have a 92 brig left after giving my 92FS to my brother. Thanks for the chance. Gotta go with Die Hard.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3209 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great kharma. Count me in. Thanks for the opportunity.

Gotta go with Lethal Weapon, specifically the school shootout in the director’s cut. If you haven’t seen it, definitely worth a watch.

"No more 'I have to go to the bathroom'. There is no bathroom!!"

Posts: 216 | Location: SC | Registered: November 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank God they’re 10 rd mags, I can play, too!!
Movie: Leon “The Professional”
Thanks!

Posts: 14 | Registered: August 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Lethal Weapon for me.
I would love a 10 rounder just in case it ever happens that MN get crazy on limits.

M9 would be fine with that.

Thanks

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity.

Die Hard is the favorite “92” movie. 2nd place for Lethal Weapon.

My son and I both have a 92FS.

Thanks.

Posts: 796 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
1 - I'm a Dad,
2 - Die Hard

Thanks!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
Happy Father's Day everyone! Wolfpacker is the winner!

Send me a message to my profile email and I'll get them out to you'

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mad Max. Email has been sent. Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thanks again!
Wolfpacker

Posts: 796 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post