SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 45 carry grip modules now available
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 45 carry grip modules now available Login/Join 
posted
I had been looking for these for a long time and only recently became aware that they are available from Opticsplanet.com.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/v...p250-carry-grip.html

They seem to be on sale also. Cheaper than when I bought one.

Posts: 111 | Registered: April 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Beware when ordering from Optics Planet.

You'll want to verify with them that the items are actually in stock.

Optics Planet is notorious for claiming something is in stock, only to notify you that it's been backordered after you've ordered. You're then stuck in backorder limbo indefinitely, with zero communication.

Edit: Yep, just look at their site. If you click on "Check product availability", it tells you "Estimated to ship within 4-6 weeks".

That means it's definitely not in stock. They're more than happy to let you order it, but who knows when or if you'll ever actually see the item. And good luck getting a response from Optics Planet once you've been shunted to backorder status.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Try SELWAY ARMORY, they had a bunch of grip modules in stock recently.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigforever
posted Hide Post
Purchased this exact grip module from Optics Planet on Tuesday. It arrived this afternoon. The count when I ordered the medium carry 45 module was "1 left". So I guess I'm to blame for them being out of stock.

But the change between my compact 45 small grip module (that came with the gun) and the medium carry is just the ticket. Just got out of the basement with the dremel. Had to cut safety notches in it.

The gun feels much better in the hand. And the carry grip length is just a half centimeter longer. I have medium hands and the grip ends right at my pinky finger, with only the magazine floor plate protruding just a little.

10 + 1 round count is always welcome. If someone will point me to a free web hosting site for pics, I'll put some up.

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." - Neil Armstrong.

Posts: 235 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I ordered one it was 5-7 weeks for delivery. But it arrived in about 4 weeks.

Posts: 111 | Registered: April 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post