SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    17-4 Stainless Steel Striker for P365 Now Available
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

17-4 Stainless Steel Striker for P365 Now Available Login/Join 
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith5.0:
Well over the 700 mark and not a single issue with my 365, great little shooter!

Thanks cremaly, I don’t think I’ll need a new striker but glad there’s one out there just in case.
Good for the Sig community to have someone with some connections in the aftermarket, now get us some +2 baseplates!!

That may be easier said than done.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is an old thread, but as there doesn't seem to be any thread about 365 strikers wearing out, thought I'd bring it up here.

?Anyone had that issue. Friend of mine who runs a gunshop rents guns there and has found the 365's, which rent out often, seem to wear out the striker spring in about 4K rounds. Kind of like the old 1911 RS. I am told the RSA also wears out springs fairly quickly, though not quite that fast.

This is of some concern to me as I generally shoot 3-400 rounds at a range session, so the round counts mount reasonably quickly.

Posts: 60 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: August 30, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post