SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P210A Target 210A-9-TGT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P210A Target 210A-9-TGT Login/Join 
Picture of DC3S
posted
P210A Target
210A-9-TGT
MSRP $1699

Shipping now.

Fiber Optic Green Front Sight
Improved Barrel Lock Up External Extractor
Low Profile Adjustable Sight
Updated Controls
Beavertail Frame
8 round Magazine with Metal Extended Floor Plate
Target Walnut Grip With Magwell
Front Strap Checkering
Nitron Coated Stainless Steel Slide and Frame
SAO Target Trigger
Front Cocking Serrations
Reverse Rail Design

Standard
Carry
Super Target

Ship 2018

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DC3S,

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 210 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Come on, beta testers. Big Grin

But, what's this, "Ship 2018"?

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Come on, beta testers. Big Grin

But, what's this, "Ship 2018"?

Smile Yes we do need the beta's.

Posts: 210 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
SIG P210 Target 210A-9-TGT

pics or id will not happen....

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ship 2018

Funny, usually SIG gives a month but leaves the year flexible... I guess they are tightening their game up.

Start a pool and see who wins, Jan through Dec....

Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoyW
posted Hide Post
I was at the Sig Pro shop last Friday and asked about the p 210, one of the guys said they were shipping in small quantities. I did not see any there for sale. Figured I would see some there for sale if they are shipping?

NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 84 | Location: Taylorville,Il. | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
MSRP $1699 – They'll sell a lot of 'em at that price. I'm not keen on the "Fiber Optic Green Front Sight", but that's easily fixed. Not keen on "Front Cocking Serrations" either. Not easily fixed.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8941 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
DC3S – Do you have a link for this?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8941 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post

Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
I would like to thank creslin for his photo hosting!

posted Hide Post
I just shot the new P210 this morning at the local range in Lake Forest, IL. Sig is having a show there today so if anyone wants to try out their firearms I would check it out. I have an older model P210-2 so I was pretty excited to see how the new model shoots. The grip feels pretty good in your hand ( though I don't necessarily like the look of them), the controls are more 1911ish style and the gun is pretty ballz on accurate. You barely feel any recoil whatsoever. Great gun, I prefer the look and feel of my original, the slide didn't have as buttery of a feel to it. I would be in the market for a used one probably sometime in the future, glad I got to shoot it but for me atleast it didn't have that WOW factor. On a side note, got to finally shoot the X-Five and the P320 with Optic, pretty sweet guns

This message has been edited. Last edited by: brianfede,

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I kind of like it. Anyone know if the grips from a standard P210 will fit?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh that carry is NICE........

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:

I gotta say it. In DC3S’s photos, the P210 Carry (4” barrel) looks to have the same overall length as the P210 Super Target (6” barrel).

Serious about crackers

Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:

I gotta say it. In DC3S’s photos, the P210 Carry (4” barrel) looks to have the same overall length as the P210 Super Target (6” barrel).

Looks like they are using a stock photo for the unreleased versions.

Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
quote:
DC3S – Do you have a link for this?

Apologies for the delay.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DC3S:
quote:
quote:

Looks like they are using a stock photo for the unreleased versions.

Yeah, just the silhouettes of the current Target model. They're all identical.

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RoyW:
I was at the Sig Pro shop last Friday and asked about the p 210, one of the guys said they were shipping in small quantities. I did not see any there for sale. Figured I would see some there for sale if they are shipping?

You were a month early. A P210 was on the wall on 31 October. $1700

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post