SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Trigger in a P250?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Trigger in a P250? Login/Join 
Picture of PeterGV
posted
I'd love to get rid of the curve in the standard trigger on the P250. There's a mythical short (reach) trigger that was once available -- but you've got about the same chance of finding one as Sasquatch.

So... I was wondering. So much else is similar between the P250 and the P320... are the triggers interchangeable by any chance?

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, but email me as I have P250 short reach triggers. If it is the curve that is a problem, a P250 short reach trigger has even more of a curve.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchase a P250 22 because was told no plans by Sig to make a 22 module for the P320 in 9 mm I also have. Read up and understood the triggers are not same..however was surprised at the length of the DA pull on P250...the last 1/4 inch leads me to flinch to get it finally pulled..an ole guy muscle wise..Sig lady suggested Flat Trigger but not in stock.. like the feel of the P250 and zero problems feeding most 22 LR ammo...hate to take it to local gun smith for spring etc modifications. I am wonder about just selling it and move on? Have number of DA pistols: Colt Detective Sp 38, Ruger GP 100 38/357, Jericho 9, SW Govenor 45 colt/410...any suggestions...thanks bjb

Posts: 7 | Location: florida | Registered: December 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jbj, I have experienced the same thing. I can adjust my grip and the problem is solved.

Posts: 101 | Registered: July 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do you change the grips? I have couple from change I made to p320. Tell me more...I think p250 22 would be great gun if can modify the length of pull...bjb

Posts: 7 | Location: florida | Registered: December 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by timbermart:
jbj, I have experienced the same thing. I can adjust my grip and the problem is solved.

I bought p250 full size..what size did u change to solve trigger pull? That woul a great solution..thanks..bjb

posted Hide Post
Short reach trigger? Hmmm.

Posts: 63 | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post