SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Traded a few Glocks for a few Sigs.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Traded a few Glocks for a few Sigs. Login/Join 
posted
I have finally come to the conclusion that I just don’t shoot Glocks well with the exception of my RMR equipped 26 and my Glock 30. I just love 1911’s and 1911 style guns and shoot them so much better. Today I traded my G43 and 30 for a P938 and P238. These were even trades with no money out of pocket. Both will become carry guns for the hot weather here in Florida. Hopefully I can hit the range sometime next week.

Posts: 1097 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Very nice pair!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know some dont, but I love the color scheme on the P238 desert.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 938 is quite popular with the SF herd. I may have to try one.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gotta agree. I can shoot my G30SF and my 42. I've gotten rid of the rest, and now carry/shoot the 250/320 series. All my 250's are SC or Compact with DC modules, the 320's are kept larger. Wife and I are headed for LEOSA requalifications today.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Enjoy! Both are reliable and fun to shoot.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Nice trade. Never had a 238. Had a 938 for about 6 yrs. with nary a problem.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I shoot my G34 well, but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with my G22 no matter how hard I tried. So the G22 recently ended-up as part of a trade toward a 1911--which shot well for me right out of the gate.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Nice pair, enjoy them both.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good trade, enjoy.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You made a solid deal on a nice pair

Posts: 119 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a 938 Sport as well. You'll love it, have had no issues and easy to conceal.

Posts: 281 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post