SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    First trip to the range with new P220 Elite SAO 10mm
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First trip to the range with new P220 Elite SAO 10mm Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:
Also, can you add the mag carrier at some point after the initial purchase?
Yes, you can add the mag carrier in the future. I originally purchased mine with the with the Guide's Choice reload (the bullet loops in the pic). Then, I bought the speedloader pouch and installed it where the bullet loops were in the pic, and installed the bullet loops on the horizontal strap.
quote:
are you able to change the actual holster while using the same straps?
I don't know, but it's certainly possible as the holster attaches to the straps using the same screws I had to uninstall/install to add the speedloader pouch and move the bullet loops. Best to call or e-mail Diamond D:
Email: Sales@DiamondDCustomLeather.com
Phone: 907-631-4212

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23211 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a quick update. I mentioned in my original post about having a couple of failures because I thought I accidentally hit the mag release. I was mistaken. I believe I have a bad magazine as it has popped out a few times since as I was checking out the pistol and not even shooting it. If I push the baseplate forward and then back while it is in the pistol it will pop out! I am not sure if this is one of the two mags that came with the pistol or the spare I bought. I will call the shop where I bought it tomorrow to see how to get the mag replaced.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Also, can you add the mag carrier at some point after the initial purchase?
Yes, you can add the mag carrier in the future. I originally purchased mine with the with the Guide's Choice reload (the bullet loops in the pic). Then, I bought the speedloader pouch and installed it where the bullet loops were in the pic, and installed the bullet loops on the horizontal strap.
quote:
are you able to change the actual holster while using the same straps?
I don't know, but it's certainly possible as the holster attaches to the straps using the same screws I had to uninstall/install to add the speedloader pouch and move the bullet loops. Best to call or e-mail Diamond D:
Email: Sales@DiamondDCustomLeather.com
Phone: 907-631-4212

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly with all the information! I own a couple of P226 Legions (both models) and would like the option of being able to switch back and forth.

Much appreciated!!

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post