SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CAA MCK Good or Bad?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CAA MCK Good or Bad? Login/Join 
posted
Hello, I was looking into purchasing the CAA MCKSIG for my P320. Has anyone run into any issues with it? I do intend to buy it some time mid-2020, but I cannot seem to find any anyone talking about any issues or malfunctions with specifically the SIG Model MCK.

Thanks in advance for any news.

Posts: 3 | Location: Panama City Beach, FL | Registered: December 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not an expert but this is what I've learned.
There seem to be two competing companies that make very similar products. One company claims they are the original and the other is a lessor quality copy. I have no idea if this is true.
Some of the earlier models were criticized for being flimsy, unreliable and unergonomic. I've never seem these versions.
I do have a Gen.4 version ( Micro Roni) set-up for a Glock. It has a folding forearm brace. I have only run about a box of ammo through it but so far it has been a hoot to shoot and it's quite easy to hit targets at 25 yards. No recoil. I expect that I could burn up a lot of ammo with this. Don't really know what I'm going to do with it yet...too soon to tell.
Just a data point...mike

Posts: 1264 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I have a CAA MCK for a Glock 20 in 10mm, as do two of my friends. Mine and one of my friends, have functioned flawlessly. The other jammed a lot. CAA replaced it. The new one also jammed some, but not a lot. I have over 600 rounds through mine, mostly hot 10mm ammo.

I like it. I use a red dot optic on the MCK. Inside 20 yards I am faster and more accurate with a pistol. But from 30 to 100 yards, the MCK is faster and more accurate.

The pistol does get dirty fast and has to be cleaned more often.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post