SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P226RX/P229R- New manufacture and Red Dot Durability.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226RX/P229R- New manufacture and Red Dot Durability. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Ok, just now getting back to report on Pro Shop prices.

A far cry from the $700 mark that some were claiming.

Folks, show me somewhere else you can buy a slide, mill it for a red dot sight, and buy the sight for that price. The $700 mark would just about touch that if you used your slide, had it milled, and found an RMR on sale somewhere.

And let's face it, if there were wholesale problems with the Romeo series, you wouldn't be able to find bandwidth to post about it on the internet. But, you hear little to nothing.....

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37079 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about P320 kits? Are they cheaper at the Pro Shop?

Posts: 295 | Location: TX | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steel96:
How about P320 kits? Are they cheaper at the Pro Shop?

I know they are at least this price. They might have been in the $450 range, IIRC.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37079 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I've messed around with red dot sights on pistols for the last little bit, but I haven't found one that screamed my name. On an impulse buy, I picked up this Legion RX. I didn't have a lot of time yesterday but got to put a couple of hundred rounds through it and got in some dry fire last night.

It is like freaking cheating.

Posts: 29 | Location: louisiana | Registered: April 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Ok, just now getting back to report on Pro Shop prices.

A far cry from the $700 mark that some were claiming.

Folks, show me somewhere else you can buy a slide, mill it for a red dot sight, and buy the sight for that price. The $700 mark would just about touch that if you used your slide, had it milled, and found an RMR on sale somewhere.

And let's face it, if there were wholesale problems with the Romeo series, you wouldn't be able to find bandwidth to post about it on the internet. But, you hear little to nothing.....

I'm trying to follow up on this price, but according to the website the price is $589.

Is that for in-store only purchase?

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...-kits.html?model=124

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Give them a call. They are a great bunch of guys to work with.

www.opspectraining.com

posted Hide Post
jljones--

Thanks for getting me looking into more ways to spend my money Wink

Can the slide accommodate any red dot sight, or are you limited to Sig proprietary ones? It does sound from your description that the Romeo1 is quite good though.

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
OK, now how do I convince my lady we need to make a trip to New Hampshire?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20749 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post