SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 VTAC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 VTAC Login/Join 
posted
This is my first post and hopefully it is being done correctly. Does anyone have any information or even speculation when the P320 VTAC will be available for sale? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the SIG guys on Instagram posted that it would be available in September I believe.

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Dude, you got it right. Punctuation at the end of sentences, capital letters at the beginning and a title that clearly previews what you're inquiring about.

Not sure on the actual answer to your question, but welcome to the forum.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20749 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Skins, That's funny. But let's welcome the new guy first, before we let him/her know how cynical and sarcastic we are.

So, WELCOME! Tons of smart guys and gals here who can answer or effectively speculate on many, many, SIG and other gun related issues.

I think a VTAC 320 would be very cool, but like many "announced" SIG entrants they tend to allude reality for some time before appearing.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FWIW The P320 X-Five was scheduled for March release and finally hit the streets mid-May.

Posts: 59 | Location: Fairfax, VA 5min to NRAHQ | Registered: August 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really appreciate all of the responses and appreciate also those that are intended to be funny. Good shooting!

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
So it's September... now what YEAR it comes out, the world wonders... Razz

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Honestly, I would figure it will roll out at SHOT 2018. That's about par for their course. They have gotten really bad at over promising and under delivering.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37079 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
The VTAC actually showed up in Davidson's database a few weeks ago, so personally I would expect to see it in the next few months. That is just a guess based on no inside information at all, but that has been the pattern with the other 320 models. Either way you should at least be aboe to preorder one from your dealer now.

http://www.galleryofguns.com/g...&fin=&sit=&pid=&inv=

I would also add that the X-Carry model shows "allocated" in their system which usually means they have stock but its reserved already. I wonder if anyone has seen these in the wild yet.

Edited to add: I went back through my own posts and it appears both models have been on the site since mid-May, and the Carry went Allocated around that time. The timeline above worked as described with the 320F-RX, the 320C-RX, and the 320-X5... but it may be broken now.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
The 320 VTAC has a sku number at Lipseys also. I'd imagine they will trickle in before too long.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6994 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
Did Bruce Gray have any input in the VTAC or just the x5?

Posts: 556 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jezsuiz:

The VTAC is derived from the "cometition" - now the X5 which was Bruce's baby.

Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics then spec'ed out the VTAC from there.

Posts: 528 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HCM:
quote:
Originally posted by jezsuiz:

The VTAC is derived from the "cometition" - now the X5 which was Bruce's baby.

Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics then spec'ed out the VTAC from there.

Yep.

Only 320/striker that interests me at all.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20749 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
My P320 Carry, became a Compact, and is now my EDC. I'm eagerly awaiting the VTAC.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I noticed the 17rd mag bases were different to fit the frame. More square & without the flange.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4249 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
P320 X-Five was scheduled for March release and finally hit the streets mid-May.

Actually it hit the retail market mid April.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post