SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Apex trigger bar and Grayguns Pelt2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Apex trigger bar and Grayguns Pelt2 Login/Join 
Picture of dc54
posted
I put an Apex trigger bar in a P320 that had the Pelt 2 in place. No change in trigger pull weight, but a great deal of reduction in pre travel. Trigger breaks at the same location, just much less movement getting there. Reset may be better, but not that I could notice. Apex said the trigger bar should work with the P320 45 cal. I'm ordering more for my other 320s.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
We do not recommend the use of other components with our PELT2 triggers. The PELT2 was carefully designed and tested to balance with the factory trigger bar, and preserves the enhanced rough handling characteristics of the voluntary upgrade system, while yielding an approximate 2-pound reduction in pull. Any increase in trigger bar mass or shorter pretravel attended by reduced safety lever actuation travel falls well outside our testing and our experience says we can’t go with it. Not everything which is possible is always a good idea in every instance. -Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post