SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 Tacops
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 Tacops Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have one of these or experience with it? I did the usual internet search, found the typical crap on YouTube, but can't find much of an answer as to whether this is just a standard 320 with better sights and 4 21 round magazines? Any input other than suggestions to do a search would be appreciated.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Sig website says the same great features of the full with 4 21 round magazines.
At this point in time the mags are about 45 bucks each, so it's probably a good deal.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got mine this week. Only difference b/t fullsize regular 320 is you get 4 21 round mags and Sig light night sights on the rear and Tru Glo TFO on the front sight.

I traded the sights to a friend and put on Ameriglo Hackathorns ( red front and black rear). I have the same sights on all my duty guns.

Posts: 95 | Location: Richardson, Texas | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked one up today. A LGS had a 10% off thing on all things Sig. And they took a 229 in 40 on trade. Took a beating on that but I can live with it. I should have learned years ago to stay away from the 40 S&W. All it does is cost me money. 9mm is plenty. 4 21 shot magazines is a nice deal and the sights are first rate on this 320. Hope it shoots as good as it feels.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Totally off topic, but please tell me I wasn't the only one on this illustrious forum who read that as "320 tacos" on first glance. Then immediately thought, "tacos for breakfast? yes, yes I will."

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hile:
Totally off topic, but please tell me I wasn't the only one on this illustrious forum who read that as "320 tacos" on first glance. Then immediately thought, "tacos for breakfast? yes, yes I will."

Eek mmmm tacccoooss

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thing shoots niice. May have to get another for carry. I'm liking this trigger.

You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
Are all the Tac-ops the Carry model?

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe there is a Carry and a Full model.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
Carry has a threaded barrel. The fact that carry has thread and full size dosent is weird to me

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post