SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Used P250sc for $299 ? ? ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Used P250sc for $299 ? ? ? Login/Join 
posted
Stopped by the LGS to check the Black Friday sale that started this week.
They have a used 9mm P250sc with the Sig box, two mags, and holster for $299.
Very good condition with little/no visible wear.

But I really don't need a P250sc. Or do I ? ? ?

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JGIORD
posted Hide Post
Just recently picked one up and have been very pleased with it.

Went from EDC a G43, to a Kahr CW9 and now to the P250.

Great trigger, very nice shooter and I do prefer the hammer.

Pretty good price too.

Posts: 461 | Location: AZ | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
$299 doesn't seem like a bad deal. They were routinely $399.99 when new around here.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15143 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Picked my 250sc up for the same price not long ago. A 10-12 round, smooth DAO trigger, sub-compact...for $300? Count me in.

I wrapped it in an inexpensvie leather holster and put it the console of my SUV...just in case.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check the bottom of the grip module and make sure it takes the new 320 style mags. It's less of a bargain if you need to swap base plates or change the module. It will still take the longer mags either way, though.

Posts: 17115 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aahhhh. Good catch on the mag style. I didn't really look to see if it was the old Gen1 or the new Gen2 style grip.
Maybe a good excuse to go back tomorrow and look at it again..

posted Hide Post
I picked up a p250sc .45 a couple months ago. Great trigger, accurate and now my favorite .45 EDC. This gun got me thinking about how much better my HK 45c would be with a dao trigger, LEM in hk-speak. I'm going to make the change and give it a try based on how well I like this Sig.

Posts: 59 | Registered: January 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quick update:
Went back a couple of days later and it was gone.
Oh well . . . I guess it was gun Karma.

posted Hide Post
Ken;
The P250's DAO trigger has always been known for being smooth & easy.
It would interesting to hear the results of the swap to the LEM trigger on your HK.
Let us know how it turns out.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Check the bottom of the grip module and make sure it takes the new 320 style mags.

It is a Subcompact, only one style made for P250 & P320. Only the original compact P250 grip was made in a different style requiring different mag bases.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4249 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DukeMinski:
Quick update:
Went back a couple of days later and it was gone.
Oh well . . . I guess it was gun Karma.

Posts: 27817 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$299 is a great price for the complete pistol - I just received a 9mm SC conversion kit from a dealer in Ohio. $235 with only one mag and contrast sights. He says he has a few FCU's left but it was too close to Christmas and I'm near broke ... Frown

Posts: 419 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post