SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Would You Buy A Pistol Enclosure Chassis?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Would You Buy A Pistol Enclosure Chassis? Login/Join 
No Compromise
posted
What with the popularity of the PCC these days, would you purchase a Pistol Enclosure System?

Examples:

Fire Control Unit

KPOS

Roni

B&T USW

It would seem there are advantages to bringing your pistol from two points of contact to four. What do you think?

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Personally, i dont like them but it has some advantage and for some people with limited funds can maximize the reach or accuracy of their handgun at minimal cost than having 2 firearms...but i'd rather save up for a real PCC that uses same mags as my pistol..

Posts: 254 | Location: Manila, philippines | Registered: January 24, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
I would never purchase one and to me they look like a useless gimmick to relieve one of good hard earned money.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Nyet

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Nah. Not for me. I had a PCC and got rid of it. Heavy clunky way of shooting a pistol cartridge.

Never got why you would turn a pistol in to something larger. I get the competition part of it but other than that..

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
For that much bulk, might as well get something with a longer barrel and maybe a larger magazine.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably not but that new P320 one looked pretty cool, anybody remember that one?

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure not

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Pistol caliber carbine yea.

Pistol enclosure no. The only real benefit I can see with these is if you have a pistol capable of burst fire and you need the absolute smallest sort of controllable automatic fire package possible.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Sig marketed their “adaptive carbine platform” a few years back.
It was supposed to fit many pistols.
Not something I would get.

https://www.midwestgunworks.co...01/zoom/ACP-LE_Z.jpg

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This looked kinda cool:

https://www.fluxdefense.com/

More minimalistic

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post