Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Danish M49 Login/Join 
Picture of Greymann
posted
Danish govt. selected p320 to replace their M49 service pistol which is a sig 210. Maybe some surplus ones will show up.

Posts: 1555 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
http://soldiersystems.net/2018...ministry-of-defense/

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
The Danes sold off a bunch of their pistols already, (I own one) I wonder if the ones left are clapped out.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
The Danes sold off a bunch of their pistols already, (I own one) I wonder if the ones left are clapped out.
So do I. I bought it about 18-20 years ago when they were imported by DSArms.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16513 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Most were rebuilt by the factory. Even were shipped in factory boxes. The real deal. You should be so lucky to find one.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow Great news! I for one, will keep an eye out on them. Back when the first surplus were released, the asking price was $795.00. I wonder what that price would be now?

I saw the add in a gun magazine. Those were the days when I bought one once a month. I guess I'll monitor gun Broker now.

Posts: 1396 | Location: King of Prussia PA | Registered: September 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post