SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Need some High Standard pistol help
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need some High Standard pistol help Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I checked Ebay and there are mags there. Most are Triple K. I cant speak to the quality. Perhaps lyman has tried the brand ? Gunclips.net shows Triple K and the photos show what might be a solid built magazine, Triple K or not. Maybe the carry some originals or another brand. I saw a original 10 round sell at Simpson Ltd. And Simpsons has a lot of High Standard pistols. You'll need magazines for the Military grip pistols, not slant grip.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
I purchased some from Brownells a few years ago.
Worked like they should.

Posts: 2400 | Location: Riverton Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
I checked Ebay and there are mags there. Most are Triple K. I cant speak to the quality. Perhaps lyman has tried the brand ? Gunclips.net shows Triple K and the photos show what might be a solid built magazine, Triple K or not. Maybe the carry some originals or another brand. I saw a original 10 round sell at Simpson Ltd. And Simpsons has a lot of High Standard pistols. You'll need magazines for the Military grip pistols, not slant grip.

all my mags are either original high standards or unknown vintage unmarked mags, (as in I have not idea who made them,, but they work)

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post