SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365XL Icarus ACE Pro Aluminum Grip Module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365XL Icarus ACE Pro Aluminum Grip Module Login/Join 
Picture of TrojanX4
posted
Picked up a couple of new Icarus ACE Pro Aluminum grip modules for my P365XL’s. I think it’s a huge improvement for an already great handgun. Ergonomics are great, and the added weight gives the gun a much better feel in the hand and also a small reduction in recoil. It’s so great to have a picatinny rail instead of the Sig proprietary rail. I hated the foxtrot light, and just love being able to attach an Olight PL Mini 2.

Also loving the Holosun 507k so far, not happy its from China but the design is what Sig should have patterned it’s Romeo Zero after. The lens is glass and it has a super tough metal frame with multiple reticle options.

Purchased an ACE grip for my regular P365 and P320 that I’ll try to post in the near future.

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Looks interesting. I'll have to look them up.

What are the two colors shown?

Do they still fit your holsters ok? I'm using Kydex and that would be my only worry with the change in rail design....

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
Looks interesting. I'll have to look them up.

What are the two colors shown?

Do they still fit your holsters ok? I'm using Kydex and that would be my only worry with the change in rail design....

The first two photos are Flat Dark Earth and the bottom photos are Midnight Bronze. The one downside is that as of now there is limited holster selection because of the rail. However, there is a great holster maker that has a close relationship with Icarus called Black Label Holsters. They can make holsters for all of the ACE grip options and with various flashlight options. I’m still waiting to receive my order but I’ll post a photo and a short review once I get it.

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blackwaterp226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TrojanX4:
Picked up a couple of new Icarus ACE Pro Aluminum grip modules for my P365XL’s. I think it’s a huge improvement for an already great handgun. Ergonomics are great, and the added weight gives the gun a much better feel in the hand and also a small reduction in recoil. It’s so great to have a picatinny rail instead of the Sig proprietary rail. I hated the foxtrot light, and just love being able to attach an Olight PL Mini 2.

Also loving the Holosun 507k so far, not happy its from China but the design is what Sig should have patterned it’s Romeo Zero after. The lens is glass and it has a super tough metal frame with multiple reticle options.

Purchased an ACE grip for my regular P365 and P320 that I’ll try to post in the near future.

Just got mines and I love it. The added weight makes it shoot like a 22 with the power of 9mm. Shoots more accurate in my opinion and makes it look way better. The regular picatinny rail makes it a bonus as a well. This is how Sig Sauer should've made their grip.

Posts: 257 | Location: Deep South | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post