SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Just got me the S&W M&P 2.0, 5” barrel
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just got me the S&W M&P 2.0, 5” barrel Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hile:
And I was in Tanner's this afternoon. Picked up a Glock 17L. I'd had one years ago that I picked up used and sold when I needed money. I really want the non-safety version of this gun. I kept bumping it with my thumb when I checked it out.

RAMIUS - Hawk is very good people. I've bought a few things from him.

ETA: I'd also love to see a Glock MOS style of the 5" gun. I like the idea of the replaceable mounting plates.

Nice! We’re very fortunate to have a couple awesome gun stores in our area. I’m alaways amazed how packed Tanner’s is on weekdays. Enjoy that 17L.

Tonight, I’m gonna figure out how to get one of those free safety plugs from S&W so I can remove the safety on mine.

I mentioned this safety removal thing to Hawk and he said it was news to him. You’re right, he is a good dude.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post