SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Culling Your Collection! Once Loved but No Longer!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Culling Your Collection! Once Loved but No Longer! Login/Join 
Picture of ShoreGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
I should sell my Glock G23, to make room for possibly a P365, or camera gear, as I really have no "need" for the P365. Razz

I have no need for. G23, but that will be my next purchase if I ever stop building AR’s.

West German P228 (first duty weapon)
GOTM Nickel P229

Posts: 79 | Location: NC | Registered: March 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShoreGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Everything in .380. Most notably the PPK/S and the Mustang.

Besides the Glock I mentioned, the only other gun I sold (and do regret) was a stainless PPK/S, I got at agency cost since my old PD issued them to Vice. I actually sold it to buy a Colt Pony.

GOTM Nickel P229

Posts: 79 | Location: NC | Registered: March 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShoreGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Since I don't shoot anymore I'm considering letting go of my holdouts. A Wilson and Nighthawk custom built 1911's and my Python.
No one to hand down and my wife would find the easiest route to just get them out of the house after I'm gone. It's just so hard to let go..but inevitable.

I was fortunate to be the only member of the family into guns and inherited my Grandmother’s Diamondback (2.5”, 4 digit S/N). With my luck I don’t think I’ll have anyone to pass it onto.

GOTM Nickel P229

Picture of ShoreGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShoreGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Since I don't shoot anymore I'm considering letting go of my holdouts. A Wilson and Nighthawk custom built 1911's and my Python.
No one to hand down and my wife would find the easiest route to just get them out of the house after I'm gone. It's just so hard to let go..but inevitable.

I was fortunate to be the only member of the family into guns and inherited my Grandmother’s Diamondback (2.5”, 4 digit S/N). At present I don’t think I’ll have anyone to pass it onto.

GOTM Nickel P229

posted Hide Post
I've sold and traded my G19, P229, P226, M&P Compact and BHP MKIII. They were all great. I'd want another MKIII and G19.

Posts: 717 | Location: Keystone State  | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post