SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anybody else like Kahr Pistols?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody else like Kahr Pistols? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I’m another Kahr fan. I’ve had a PM9 for several years that has never missed a beat. It just loves Federal 9BPLE ammo, although it’s a bit snappy. Not unmanageable by any means, just a noticeable difference to let you know you’re shooting some serious stuff. It hides well and is accurate and reliable. A serious weapon for when discretion is a must. Great backup as well.

Posts: 84 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
I have a CM9, GREAT gun, fits in my pocket of my jeans, it too runs well on 9BPLE , I am going to get it sent off and worked over i think

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a pm 9 and a p45 and a 380 they are keepers they shoot great and carry very well.
I love the Kahr’s had mine apex 12 years .

Posts: 621 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
I like my MK9 as an ankle piece...it is NOT fun to shoot at the range, but it gets the job done

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Of the few that I've shot, they didn't seem that bad. Our shop had some problems with durability of the polymers of some of our display shelf guns, mostly centered around various followers. A former coworker had his PM9 self-destruct at the range before my eyes; apparently 'a known thing' with a certain early run of that model according to Kahr CS.

But for me the greatest hangup is with Kahr the company and its purported ties with the Unification Church. I know someone who was trapped into their web of lies and deception, a person who was once very dear to my brother. It's not something that I can casually dismiss, and I won't do business with a gun company whose founder is now running most if not all of the business operations of Rev. Moon's insidious cult of a "church".

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
Another CM9 owner here. It's my summer carry piece and sometimes a BUG when on duty (Winter carry mostly). No issues whatsoever and is very far more accurate than I am.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post