SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally a full lug Redhawk 44 mag offering.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally a full lug Redhawk 44 mag offering. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScotP7:
For those out there with more experience with N frames and Redhawks than me -- I am interested in hearing your perspectives.

Well, I don't currently have any Ruger revolvers. But this 4" RedHawk has my attention. I have a few N-frames and love them, maybe this would be a good one to add.

Posts: 140 | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
8 rounds of goodness. The 357mag Redhawk is also offered in a 5.5" but is the same weight as their 44mag version at 49 ounces. I prefer the 4.2" at 44 ounces. Still carryable and will shoot the hottest loads out there. Smile

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed32hall
posted Hide Post
I have the half lug model with a 5" barrel. The full lug and shorter barrel looks great, IMO. I guess I'll have to add another one to the list. Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs

Posts: 2652 | Location: Formerly NW WA, now in SE TN | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks like they have several new redhawks out, the one that caught my eye is the 5.5" blued model with wood grips. That would be a sweet piece.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post