SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bar/dot sight options for Kimber Pro Carry II?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bar/dot sight options for Kimber Pro Carry II? Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
I picked up a Pro Carry II last week and just learned they have a proprietary cut in the slide for rear sights. So now I can't put the usual Novak sights on that I have put on my other 1911s.

1) Does anyone have any bar/dot sights for Kimbers?

2) Assuming not, I was thinking maybe a plain, black rear sight (Novak LoMount Carry) and a white/tritium dot front. I was wondering if that'd work. I kinda wonder if having a lone tritium dot up front would even be worthwhile in low light.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Maybe Heine sights

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I saw those, tempting. I also found the XS Sights DXT sights....a variation on a theme. Vertical instead of horizontal bar.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post