SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG Sauer AXG
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG Sauer AXG Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
You can't go to Hell and Back with a plastic gun. It'll melt.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a myth. I've been there. Everything is plastic and says "Made in China."

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think to some a poly gun IS hell. Wink

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But, but, it's striker-fired.

Posts: 444 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What if the frame is MIM'd?!

Posts: 236 | Location: SDF | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by air:

What if it is? There is nothing wrong with metal injection molding. Most who decry it don't even know what it is.

It's a process used on a lot of transonic and supersonic aircraft today, let alone successfully on a number of firearms and numerous other parts in everything from appliances to medical equipment.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have a small issue with the new frame, why couldn't they raise the beavertail higher, it wouldn't affect the slide, the FCU, nor function. while making it more handleable.

sig nut', haulin' 3 sig 228's

Posts: 264 | Location: over lookin' beach and border | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by air:

What if it is? There is nothing wrong with metal injection molding. Most who decry it don't even know what it is.

It's a process used on a lot of transonic and supersonic aircraft today, let alone successfully on a number of firearms and numerous other parts in everything from appliances to medical equipment.

I agree, as an aircraft mechanic, I've yet to see anything MIM'd or SLS'd be the cause of an issue.

Posts: 236 | Location: SDF | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ziggy308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DirectDrive:
Make mine Full Size, stainless and black.
me to.

need to post picks for item up for sale

Posts: 566 | Location: lost in Illinois | Registered: March 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bushmonkey9:
have a small issue with the new frame, why couldn't they raise the beavertail higher, it wouldn't affect the slide, the FCU, nor function. while making it more handleable.

I take it you have shot the gun to comment on the "issue"?

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ziggy308
posted Hide Post
Since the rails would be on the trigger module no more damage aluminum frames like the 226 i had that the side would wear down the frame to aluminum in spots on the frame. Look forward to the black one.

need to post picks for item up for sale

Posts: 566 | Location: lost in Illinois | Registered: March 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DirectDrive:
This one here looks like it has a Professional Series slide on it.
The best P320 slide IMO.
Solves the past mistakes.

I just noticed that this has a separate rear sight, not one integrated to the optic plate. Is this what's meant by "professional series slide"? I much prefer this setup.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just noticed that this has a separate rear sight, not one integrated to the optic plate. Is this what's meant by "professional series slide"? I much prefer this setup.

That is exactly correct.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post