SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG Sauer AXG
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG Sauer AXG Login/Join 
posted
Looks like a metal frame P320.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Bruce Gray and I were discussing it over the weekend. Especially if they produce it with a Legion style barrel, I think this could be "it" for someone looking for extreme accuracy in a service sized pistol.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37083 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like sig wants to do what walther did, good. Now just don’t slap a ridiculous price tag in it, a metal framed striker gun does sound pretty nice

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Make mine Full Size, stainless and black.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Now, that I can spend my money on.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So there's hope we may still see a P320 X-Five Alpha after all, despite Sig Sauer Germany closing its doors!

Posts: 398 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: November 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
And I hope that it is a little more versatile on adding an optic. Low pro plates to be able to run a range of optics.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37083 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
And I hope that it is a little more versatile on adding an optic. Low pro plates to be able to run a range of optics.

This one here looks like it has a Professional Series slide on it.
The best P320 slide IMO.
Solves the past mistakes.

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I will most definitely be dropping money on this when/if it comes out.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Bruce Gray and I were discussing it over the weekend. Especially if they produce it with a Legion style barrel, I think this could be "it" for someone looking for extreme accuracy in a service sized pistol.

^^^^
From your lips...but how about the Walther metal frame? What would or will make this superior?

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So this would be available as a conversion as well, right?

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Looks much better than the Sig P320 Alpha that the German factory was going to make, and it looks like it'll fit in current P320 holsters.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Is that steel or aluminum?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Is that steel or aluminum?

I believe its aluminum.

The grips look plastic?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
What YouTube video was this?

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
X Compact size for me, please. My credit card is ready!
A 10 round .45 would be nice , too!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
What YouTube video was this?

Just a 5-sec bleep, starting at 0:10.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Ooooh, I'm in!!

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please.

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 137 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

The grips look plastic?

I believe they are G10, also the insert in the back strap appears to be G10 as well. Sweet.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post