SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 grip modules in ODG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 grip modules in ODG Login/Join 
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted
Does anyone with solid intel from Sig know if they are going to ever have P320 grip modules in ODG again?

In particular I'm looking for a Compact small size in ODG. Top gun only lists Black and FDE. Sig only has frames for the .45

Every once in a while one shows up in the classifieds and is immediately sold.

If they aren't coming back, I can compromise to a medium but I really want a small.

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At leats Midway lists them and the Fullsize ODG grip modules are in stock in all three sizes.

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...g-40-s-and-w-compact

Posts: 1 | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW, member for 12 years and your answer to my question is your very first post? I'm honored.

And thanks for the lead but they are out of stock in all 3 compact frame sizes.

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email inbound.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I recall rumors of a gray, grey for our friends across the pond. I have my hopes high, but I am also looking at a FDE and Krylon options. Big Grin

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by am94pm:
Email inbound.

Thank you Sir.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
quote:
Originally posted by am94pm:
Email inbound.

Thank you Sir.

Got one, slide catch lever installed and new frame on. It's not very green but I do like the small size over the medium. Not sure about the smaller slide catch though. Not real easy to manipulate.
Need to get either some grip tape or a stipple job ob this on, it's not as grippy as my original which came with the grip tape installed.

posted Hide Post
Stipple, stipple, stipple. Mine is perfect with a home brew stipple job.

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, SIG ODG is more Brownish Green.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post