SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Swiss SIG P210-5 "Heavy Frame" - Full Custom work by Kurt Tschofen - Waffen Oschatz
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swiss SIG P210-5 "Heavy Frame" - Full Custom work by Kurt Tschofen - Waffen Oschatz Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
WOW !

Just.....WOW !

Congrats on that beauty.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
When it comes to pistol aesthetics the P210 has long been at the top of my list of the best looking ever. And this one in particular has to be near if not at the top of the best-looking P210s list. Nice get.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
Holy Moley!

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BullBarrel:
<snip>
by far the best 210 trigger I have.

What is its trigger break force? Or perhaps there’s some other characteristic of the trigger that especially pleases you. A beautiful pistol, for sure.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Do you know where one can order the barrel-end cover piece?

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post