SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mossberg MC SC1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mossberg MC SC1 Login/Join 
posted
Any folks with experience and commentary on the new little Mossberg?
Some reviews have said better trigger and accuracy than a G43. Your experience?

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looked at one and evert thing looked good , trigger seemed nice ,price was right . I may have took it but wanted the one with night sights .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not great market penetration yet?

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
For a semi-serious shooter, they real question is "why bother with it?".

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

Because for me, the G43 is perfect, except it doesn't have a Sig 365 trigger. If someone else came up with a great trigger in the G43 platform that would be great. Though I suspect it would be a stretch to hope that Mossberg did.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScotP7:
quote:

Because for me, the G43 is perfect, except it doesn't have a Sig 365 trigger. If someone else came up with a great trigger in the G43 platform that would be great. Though I suspect it would be a stretch to hope that Mossberg did.

huh a Sig 365 does have a 365 trigger Smile. Good luck finding a decent holster for the mossberg as well!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScotP7:
quote:

I found the 365 triggers to be average at best. Surely one of the aftermarket triggers is up to your standards? Even then, we're talking about a G43 here.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I grabbed a few of them to sell (see my post in the classifieds). They seem nice overall. Decent trigger, sights, ergos, etc. "Safe" takedown is a gimmick. Glock magazine and Sig sights compatibility are neat but maybe sticking with Glock sights would make more sense. If I was in the market for a single stack 9mm, I'd probably consider it.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ScotP7:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

I found the 365 triggers to be average at best. Surely one of the aftermarket triggers is up to your standards? Even then, we're talking about a G43 here.

Warp,
Really? Any insights appreciated.
I have a Ghost connector on G43's with over 2000 rounds on each, and the Sig trigger still seems better -- and I think that's why I shoot better with the Sig. It just doesn't feel right in the hand.
Scott

posted Hide Post
huh a Sig 365 does have a 365 trigger Smile. Good luck finding a decent holster for the mossberg as well!![/QUOTE]

Smile Yeah...
Well, I sure asked for that.
I keep trying to resist the obvious.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
I grabbed a few of them to sell (see my post in the classifieds). They seem nice overall. Decent trigger, sights, ergos, etc. "Safe" takedown is a gimmick. Glock magazine and Sig sights compatibility are neat but maybe sticking with Glock sights would make more sense. If I was in the market for a single stack 9mm, I'd probably consider it.

Thanks for the response.
Scott