SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Insight X2/Springfield Armory XML light question.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Insight X2/Springfield Armory XML light question. Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
I wasn’t sure where to put this question but the Lounge seems to have the most traffic so here it is. Years ago, I was given a Springfield Armory XML light. From what I understand, it is the Insight X2. It’s older but works fine except the candle power is quite low. I’d like to upgrade it to a more powerful bulb, preferably LED but my Google hasn’t been able to find anything still being sold. So, any suggestions would be appreciated as to upgrade possibilities. Here is a link to the exact model:
https://www.cheaperthandirt.co...lack-706397551117.do

Thanks!

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
These guys make Insight LED conversion modules. I have some of each including the new module for the Insight LAM 1450. They are quite an improvement. I also have an X2. Though their website doesn't show a module specifically for the X2, I'll check through my other modules and see if one of them would cross over into it. Stay tuned.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
These guys make Insight LED conversion modules. I have some of each including the new module for the Insight LAM 1450. They are quite an improvement. I also have an X2. Though their website doesn't show a module specifically for the X2, I'll check through my other modules and see if one of them would cross over into it. Stay tuned.....

Thanks!!! I appreciate it!

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
A quick search last night did not yield my X2. Will have to look again today sometime. Seems a jr DF removed it before taking the gun ro the rage and did not put it back.

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
A quick search last night did not yield my X2. Will have to look again today sometime. Seems a jr DF removed it before taking the gun ro the rage and did not put it back.

Ha! Glad to hear my kids aren’t the only ones who don’t know how to replace/return things. LOL.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I haven't found it yet. Aren't you in Utah?