SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looks like HK released a bunch of VP9L OR conversion kits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looks like HK released a bunch of VP9L OR conversion kits Login/Join 
posted
HK posted a bunch of VP9 long slide optic ready uppers to their Webshop yesterday, if anyone is looking. Took the plunge to upgrade my older non-OR VP9 standard length.

https://youtu.be/k1juwjQdpc8

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are they going to sell full guns with the longslide? I grabbed last year's longslide upper around the end of the year, and now these come out.

Even with the HK store sale it's still $425 just for an upper which is a bit steep.

Nice to see they come with tall enough sights though.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this ! My buddy has been looking for one of these and they have been made of unobtainium of late.

In stock as of now and I just sent him the link.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Me likey. Me wanty.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Are they going to sell full guns with the longslide? I grabbed last year's longslide upper around the end of the year, and now these come out.

Even with the HK store sale it's still $425 just for an upper which is a bit steep.

Nice to see they come with tall enough sights though.

They already do.

https://hk-usa.com/hk-models/vp9l-or/

https://www.guns.com/news/hk-a...optics-ready-vp9l-or

However, it seems like the full guns only come with normal height sights. They seem to go for $800+ on GB. Also, it’s listed under the limited production section of the HK USA website.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^ Thanks, didn't see that "limited production" secion. Think I might wait for the full gun.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
Out of Stock. Because they hate me.

Frankly, not sure I like the new sights, and not really looking for optics. Would kinda prefer the original, but considering availability, I should hop on whatever I can get.

Posts: 836 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The VP9L OR: We got one in out of the six that I ordered. I guess that for some it's kinda cool with three 20 round mags. But those damn lightening holes...bleah. And extra-cost mounting plates (none are provided with the gun itself).

-MG

Posts: 1979 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
Did anybody actually score one of these? How do you like it? Is there a source other than HKs web shop? Every time I looked they’ve been out of stock.

Posts: 836 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post