SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X5 is here and first impressions - Updated with range report on pg 2
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 X5 is here and first impressions - Updated with range report on pg 2 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:

It's USPSA legal if that's the question.

-Bruce

It was indeed the implied question. I appreciate the answer. I tried to figure that out by reading the description on your website and came out with an impression that only a curved one was. Thank you.

Posts: 481 | Registered: April 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know Bruce mentioned that Patrick Franks was doing really well with the X5 and that it is intended to be a sub 2" at 50 yard pistol. Does anyone have additional data on accuracy at 25 and 50 yds.

The G&A article had weird accuracy test results (5 shot groups at 25 off sand bags). The P320 X5 version had no group under 2 inches with any ammo. Averages were 2.5 to 2.75 inches. Whereas the P320 X VTAC shot an average group size of under an inch with Hornady XTP and all ammo shot well under 2 inches for average group size. The P320 X Carry also shot well with average group sizes of less than 2 inches with all ammo types. Those G&A X5 results don't seem right in comparison to its siblings.

Posts: 95 | Registered: August 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Does the gray guns fat guide rod work with the full size x5? A buddy of mine is in search of lighter recoil spring options than what is factory.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:
Does the gray guns fat guide rod work with the full size x5? A buddy of mine is in search of lighter recoil spring options than what is factory.

I would assume that the guide rod for the full size pistol would be too short as the X-5 has a 5" barrel and the full sized has a 4.7" barrel.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post