SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig P210 Target Range Report - Not Good
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig P210 Target Range Report - Not Good Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by djpaintles:
quote:
Originally posted by Paul7:

I've never said, nor has Cabela's, that this sale wasn't final, not sure how that is relevant to the OP. Not the end of the world, I'm sure Sig will make it right if this continues. Other than the fact the gun doesn't work, the fit and finish is impressive as are the European walnut stocks. The grain looks like something you'd see on a high-end Sako.

It's relevant in that they ALLWAYS say that all sales are final and OFTEN continue to mention that if you have any issues you need to talk to the manufacturer. NEVER have I heard of an offsite gunsmith that Cabela's sends all their repairs to and whomever came up with that story is full of shit. ;-)

You're missing my point, nobody is saying this sale wasn't final.

Posts: 48 | Registered: August 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What was the outcome?

Posts: 144 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: September 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 96MUSTANGGT:
What was the outcome?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...760094044#8760094044

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
I'll try different ammo.

If problem persist, call Sig, not Cabela.

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got a new P210A from an online vendor at a good price.

Outta the box with minimum cleaning and NO TAKEDOWN, it shot my Sellier& Bellot 115's Perfety into tiny little groups. The trigger was a little stiff at first, as was the magazine insert/release.
But after a very enjoyable brief break-in, everything snoothed out wonderfully.
It's a tight, very accurate gun to shoot.
But I have not used any of my reloads or cheap ammo.
Gunmakers,like everyone else, can produce less than optimal products.
But from my experience with my new P210...it looks like Sig has put a lot of attention and expert gunsmithing into them.
How did it get resolved.....and is your 210 up to your expectations yet?

Mine certainly is.

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post