SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P320 AXG Scorpion Grip Module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P320 AXG Scorpion Grip Module Login/Join 
Picture of 21sports
posted
I asked Sig when they will be selling to grip modules for these and they did not have a release date. Anyone have an inside scoop on when we may see them?

Posts: 1626 | Location: OREGON | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
When they've caught up with production. The "Build A P320" kit was suppose to be out last month and we still haven't seen it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like one in just black.
It is going to be a while though.

A shot not taken is a shot missed

Posts: 407 | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
They can't come soon enough!

Posts: 1626 | Location: OREGON | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
My guess is that Sig will not offer the AXG grip module until after they stop making the AXG Scorpion and stat producing the non Scorpion AXG model. Best guess is some time next year.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
They are available now at Sig Works for $399.99 ouch!

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered one. With tax, $428. It also looks like the P320 FCU’s from the Sig Custom Shop will also be available soon, along with the Romeo 2. Once the FCU’s drop, I am looking forward to comparing it with the Wilson Combat carry size grip module I have, as I will only be keeping one of them.

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
That was pretty fast!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 21sports,

I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like black only.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 545 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy:
It also looks like the P320 FCU’s from the Sig Custom Shop will also be available soon ....

I ordered one from Top Gun Supply this afternoon after receiving their in-stock notification.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47368 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
Got mine today from Sig.. super fast shipping and I LOVE it!

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ALLEGRO1957
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy:
I ordered one. With tax, $428. It also looks like the P320 FCU’s from the Sig Custom Shop will also be available soon, along with the Romeo 2. Once the FCU’s drop, I am looking forward to comparing it with the Wilson Combat carry size grip module I have, as I will only be keeping one of them.

I love my WC Carry module. I thought it didn't get any better than the OE P320c grip, but I was wrong. Great upgrade at least for me.

Be a productive citizen but always be prepared

Posts: 43 | Registered: October 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
I received my Black AXG grip module on Saturday from Sig.

I love the way it feels, and looks, like a very high quality part.

This makes the P320 legitimately feel like a striker fired P226!

I drove down to Ormond beach yesterday and picked up the new FCU (several in stock)

So now I’m basically building a second gun.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 594 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
These look sweet, and I'd love to try one...but $399....for a grip module? Holy crap!!! I expected them to cost more than the plastic ones, but 10x more?!?! I've seen complete P320 CPOs go for less than that.

Posts: 8422 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in no rush to go get one, as I can't see a need, or a use, but for comparison, the TXG grip is three hundred or more.

One could argue that one buys an entire pistol for less, though if one did, one would be no closer to having the pistol one wants, if a grip module such as this is what the buyer wants.

The same might be said for other Sig products in the P320 line. One can buy two P320's or the cost of a Legion...but one can't turn either one of them into a Legion by buying components at cost...which makes the legion a bargain.

Four hundred bucks seems steep for a grip module to me, but largely because I don't want one. The cost of TXG grips didn't deter me, and I own several, including grayguns sculpted modules, and I'm quite satisfied with those. It's relative and subjective to what the buyer wants.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
Love it. So much better than the plastic. IMO.

Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
Hopefully Sig will make the black grips and backstrap available for purchase. I have a Scorpion coming in and would like to swap them out.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post