SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bought a Glock 31 today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought a Glock 31 today Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
It's a LEO trade in in "like new" condition with night sights and box for $289 Eek I thought it over for about 30 seconds and couldn't resist. It'll be here in a day or two.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Deal of the week!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Full size handguns are not my favorite, I'll admit it...but shesh I couldn't turn this one down. I may make it a dedicated house gun.

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
That's a great deal!

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn it! I never stumble across deals like that. Good job!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I'm hoping that's what we will be able to buy ours back for when we trade in our 31s next year.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deputy 617
posted Hide Post
I'm not a Glock guy, I don't need another pistol, I don't have a lot of extra cash at the moment, and I don't like full size pistols. Still... I'd buy one for that price myself.

SIG SAUER...... Get you some!

Posts: 369 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Great deal! I would have jumped on that without a doubt.

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Great price on a great gun, enjoy Wink

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
It's a LEO trade in in "like new" condition with night sights and box for $289 Eek I thought it over for about 30 seconds and couldn't resist. It'll be here in a day or two.

Nice score!

Gen 3 or Gen 4?

I bought my Gen 4 G31 a couple years ago love it!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With Glocks, the palm swell migrates south as the frame gets larger; a full size Glock feels thinner in the hand. With the .357 Sig, it provides more rounds, a full grip, and longer sight radius. It's not as concealable as a subcompact like the G33, but it's an excellent, reliable firearm with respectable terminal performance.

The additional grip length gives the greatest controllability, tends to funnel the hand higher on the grip, and makes the pistol easier to handle.

When was the last time someone survived a gunfight and said "I wish I'd had fewer rounds?" How about "I wish I'd had a shorter grip?" What about "What I really needed was a shorter sight radius?"

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
It is a Gen 4 to boot, sorry I left that out!

Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Holy shit, I would have dropped the credit card in a heartbeat.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a great deal.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice! I once bought a trigger set up that was about that much...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That's a sweet deal for a 31.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
WTF?! WHERE?!

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post