SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How about some FUN discussion. What's Your Favorite Handgun Caliber and Why?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about some FUN discussion. What's Your Favorite Handgun Caliber and Why? Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
It's been 357sig for almost 20 years for me.

It's always fun when we go to any training session. You always hear pop, pop, pop, pop then it's our turn, boom, boom. everyone stops and looks over to see what we're shooting. Then they all want to try.

At one course I was knocking their steel plates over from the longest distance on the range. They told me to stop shooting their plates.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8008 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5.7X28mm but I do not own one because of cost and availability.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
9mm in my duty 226s, off-duty Sig Pro and backup 938. "good enough" for the FBI , good enough for me. Most of our folks have moved to it.

Posts: 305 | Location: Chicagoland  | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post