SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 XCompact Red Dot Advice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 XCompact Red Dot Advice Login/Join 
Picture of XplodingRavioli
posted
Hey SigForum Fam!

Recently picked up a p320 XCompact in an even trade. My Glock 19 was equipped with a Deltapoint (not Pro) and the XCompact I traded for was equipped with a Deltapoint Pro, which sits higher than the original Deltapoint by design.

My question is this: The bore axis of the Glock 19 I had and traded for (Zev Socom slide) with the original Deltapoint was much lower than the XCompact and the Deltapoint Pro. Does anyone have any experience with an XCompact using a Micro Red Dot Site that sits lower than the DPP, or low enough for your liking? If so, which MRDS are you using?

My thoughts are exploring a Sig Romeo 1 Pro or original, purchasing a Zev P320 slide to accompany either the DPP at a lower bore axis, or, purchasing another slide to fit the XCompact and a spare Holoson 507c I have (which is a smaller MRDS in general).

Thanks for the input!

RC

Posts: 201 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia | Registered: December 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Holosun 507C-X2 on my M17 using the Bobro Adapter plate with rear iron sight, but stacked together the plate and sight are about as high as a DPP direct to the slide. A shield RMS on an adapter plate will be lower, so that's about the only option you have.

Posts: 4705 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post