SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P320 caliber exchange kit on upgraded lower
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P320 caliber exchange kit on upgraded lower Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted
I'm looking for a .357sig caliber exchange kit for my upgraded P320c 9mm. The kits are more available than previously. However when I ask gunbroker vendor/sellers if their kits have been upgraded, they suggest I contact SIG and ask their customer service. I wish SIG would indicate on their kits somehow that they have been milled for the disconnect.

What should I expect if I put a non upgraded slide assembly on an upgraded lower? Will it defeat the upgrade?

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
A non upgraded slide on an upgraded FCU will leave you with a paper weight. The disconnector will be engaged leaving a dead trigger.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:
A non upgraded slide on an upgraded FCU will leave you with a paper weight. The disconnector will be engaged leaving a dead trigger.

I already have a paperweight but that's what I feared. Thanks for confirming.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post