SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    4 Major Brands: Things Done Right & What to Improve
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4 Major Brands: Things Done Right & What to Improve Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:
quote:
H&K
Things To Improve
Less arrogant customer support

Is this personal experience, or just repeating old stories? Too many people here have reported great customer service.

I've used them for work on pistols, and the service was outstanding. Never for an issue with a gun, but to do sights, etc. I sent in an Hk45 tactical that I bought used and couldn't get the thread protector off, then got it off, replaced it and polished and smoothed out the trigger. No charge for any of it.
NB: I have one HK firearm-a 93 rifle. So I'm not a fanboi with dozens of their firearms.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSAreGreat:
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:
quote:
H&K
Things To Improve
Less arrogant customer support

Is this personal experience, or just repeating old stories? Too many people here have reported great customer service.

NB: I have one HK firearm-a 93 rifle. So I'm not a fanboi with dozens of their firearms.

Personal Experience. When I called several times they acted like I was disturbing them from their dinner.

I lived in Germany for 3 years, and that sounds about right. Customer service anywhere in that country is a joke. The phone company tks hung up on me when I called to get my bill fixed. And I wasn’t even irritated with them. When i explained why the bill was wrong she just hung up on me. It was like that for just about everything there and for everyone else in my unit

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSAreGreat:

Glocks

Things To Improve
Less angled grip

Are you kidding me? The Glock grip angle is what makes a Glock a Glock.

That would be like urging GM to start making a sheetmetal Corvette or McDonald's to make hot dogs!

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post