SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Teaser pic from PSA. No info yet.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teaser pic from PSA. No info yet. Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Looks like a Glock with the M&P style trigger. Dumb.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm, so they are making Glock clones or Glock frames/slides instead of the MP5 that we want. Great, next.

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Not if you cam buy the frame as a stand alone.

TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a polymer 80 frame, at least from shape & texture. Not sure it's a win, but new products are always good.

Wrather have the MP5 though.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2736 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So this is coming and the JAKL, but no MP5 that's been teased for years.

I haven't really looked into Glock clones but is it possible to build a complete Glock clone with no Glock parts?

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Why I like the apex trigger replacements for the m&p, hinge sucks

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worst teaser pic of all time. More excited about a Glock 22 pistol. So... a bad Glock copy with finger grooves?

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
if the quality is anything like the 1911's they made I would stay far away

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5208 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Everyones gotta try their hand at making a Glockenpistolen these days.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I’m not going to judge it until I see how it performs and the price. It’s definitely not the worst looking pistol.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I really don't see the point, unless it is priced considerably less for those who cannot afford a real Glock.

PSA makes decent AKs, that I can understand. And like others, I'm curious about the rumored MP5 clone.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I really don't see the point, unless it is priced considerably less for those who cannot afford a real Glock.

Oh, I wouldn’t say that. People like me that can well afford any Glock I want are always looking for a better value. The rich and the poor shop on Amazon and Walmart.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I just want the stripped power for cheap.

TCB all the time...

Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
I think the teaser pic from Hi Point is worse. Smile

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
If they can launch a affordable aftermarket slide. That has the bells and whistles. Then they may make a dent in the market. I think the P80 is the standard for aftermarket lowers.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

PSA makes decent AKs, that I can understand. And like others, I'm curious about the rumored MP5 clone.

I am with you. don't understand a copy for the same if not more as original.

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post