Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robert Burke Login/Join 
posted
After safety up grade my trigger wasn’t as good as Robert had made it. So I called THE SIG ARMOR.
Robert sent a shipping label 1 week later it’s back in my safe with a very fine trigger.
Many thinks to Robert Burke.

Posts: 449 | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
He's the man for SIG action work. Not only exceptional work, but fast turn around time, too.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
If only I had more thumbs he would get more than two thumbs up! Awesome work awesome guy!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
Robert did the trigger job on my HK P30 and it is superb in every aspect.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He has done work on my USP's and a P239 dak. Robert does excellent work.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I picked up a 938 when they first came out but hated the ambi safety and crunchy trigger. Robert fixed both of those issues expertly.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I bought a P938 from a member here, that Mr. Burke had worked on (got rid of the ambi safety!), and I sent hem a P245. GREAT job, made the P245 much more shootable for me, very fast turnaround.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He helped breath new life into one of my ancient German P226s. He even talked me into an SRT trigger for it. First class work!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Robert is great people and fun to hang out with if your given the opportunity.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
He's the man for SIG action work. Not only exceptional work, but fast turn around time, too.

+1

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robert worked over my P938, and it could not have turned out better... If one of my SIGs needs work in the future, that is where it is going..

Posts: 508 | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Robert is great people and fun to hang out with if your given the opportunity.

I have not had the opportunity to meet Robert in person. On the phone (for several action jobs) he seems as personable as Don Williams, who I have met in person several times (I live pretty close to Don).

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Yup, I suspect most wouldn’t have the opportunity. I happen to be relatively local to him, plus he was at Rainmans SF shoot three years or so ago.

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
My 9mm X5 Comp had a Robert Burke action job, after which its trigger was superb in all aspects. Take-up, break force, over travel, reset. I wouldn’t trade my Comp for an L1 model. Well, maybe for a gen 1 B&W…

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've now had three Sigs done by Mr. Burke. Top notch in every respect.

Posts: 102 | Location: Mentor, OH | Registered: March 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I've sang his praises here , for 3 or 4 years now. Recently got a 220 in 10mm back from Robert, his usual amazing work.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
I have had a P320, a P229 Legion, and a P320 X5 all to Mr Burke. Great work, great communication, always willing to discuss what you may need, and of course, a quick turnaround.
I kinda factor him in to the cost of a new gun purchase at this point.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by twodollarbill:
After safety up grade my trigger wasn’t as good as Robert had made it. So I called THE SIG ARMOR.
Robert sent a shipping label 1 week later it’s back in my safe with a very fine trigger.

Do you recall how much shipping is when Robert sends you a shipping label? How much both ways? That's the killer for me. I can't justify the next day or is it second day shipping costs.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
quote:
Originally posted by twodollarbill:

Do you recall how much shipping is when Robert sends you a shipping label? How much both ways? That's the killer for me. I can't justify the next day or is it second day shipping costs.

$75 roundtrip

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Do y’all not know an FFL that can ship for you? It costs us less than $20 to ship a handgun most anywhere in the cont. USA